Skills System Training Update
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all Skills System trainings will be either live online trainings or pre-recorded.
Live Online Training
Training Formats and Topics
- 2-Day Skills Instruction Training
– Participants learn to conduct skills groups and provide 1:1 skills instruction.
- 1-Day Advanced Targeted Skills Instruction Training
– Participants learn to integrate Skills System concepts into individual therapy sessions
– Completing the 2-Day Instruction Training is a prerequisite for the Advanced training.
- There is a limit of 100 participants in online trainings.
Additional E-Learning Requirements
All participants must complete the Skills System E-Learning Courses 1 and 2 prior to attending live online trainings.
- Cost: The cost of the E-Learning is not included in the online training rates below.
– Cost of e-learning Group Membership: $20 per/person
- Logistics: Approximately 3 months prior to a 2-day Instruction Training, the host organization purchases a Skills System E-Learning Group Membership for all training participants.
– Dr. Brown sets up the Group Membership and submits an invoice to the organization.
– The host organization designates Training Coordinator who is responsible to:
▪ Add the names/emails of training participants.
▪ Monitor the e-learning progress of group members.
▪ Disseminate information, links, and materials to the training participants.
Training Rates (2021)
Per/Day Rate: $6,500.
- 2-Day Skills Instruction Training: $13,000 ($130 per person if 100 people attend)
- 2-Day Skills Instruction and 1-Day Advanced Targeted Skills Instruction Training: $19,500.
Included in 2021 Rates
- Trainers: Julie Brown, PhD. and Corey Gifford, PsyD.
- Zoom platform for 100 people or less.
- Training handouts PDFs
- Google Drive access for 1 month after the training
– Video of training sessions
– Additional Skills System resources
- Two 1-hour follow-up consultations for participants- Q & A formats.
Email Dr. Brown to discuss on-site trainings.