The treatment developer is available to provide one- or two-day on-site trainings for teams that are using the Skills System e-learning program. Training participants complete the e-learning Skills Basics course prior to the on-site training.
The topics commonly covered include:
- Skills Application
- Skills Coaching
- Running Skills Groups
- Integrating the Skills System into individual therapy
- Program implementation
Please Note: These topics can be addressed via remote consultation session with Dr. Brown.
Training rates include training day-rate, travel time, and travel expenses.
Daily Training Fee:
$5,000 per day
$500 per leg/East coast
$1,000 per leg/West Coast
$1,500 per leg/International (estimated)
The agency covers all training-related travel expenses.
- Participants need to have tables to work at.
- Internet access is required.
- The team is responsible to duplicate all training handouts.
- A computer/laptop and PowerPoint projector is necessary.
Email Dr. Brown to discuss on-site trainings.