Please Note: If you order an E-Learning membership and do not receive the “Accessing the Skills System E-Learning” email containing your login details in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
There are THREE types of Skills System E-Learning Memberships:
Any individual can purchase an individual access to the e-learning.
- The individual’s User Id and password are sent via email.
Agencies use Group Memberships to train their in-house staff. Groups can be any size. Group Administrators are designated to:
- Add names and emails of group members
- Support group members to navigate the e-learning
- Monitor the progress of group members
- Group Members have access to the e-learning for 1-year
This special access is reserved for practitioners who are engaging in outpatient therapy, community-based, and/or outreach services. Clinicians can:
- Add & remove clients as they transition in and out of services
- Add & remove the clients’ family members (This helps create skills coaches who can help the client use skills in their life)
- Add & remove the clients’ outside providers (This helps integrate the client’s treatment)
This lower-cost option is necessary to get skills and skills coaching strategies into the clients’ lives. Using Clinician Memberships to train in-house agency staff is a violation of the Membership Agreement.